The NatWest SE100 Social Business Club is the new business support club for social enterprises – offering insight, inspiration, expertise and peer learning through a special programme of events and top notch magazine content.
Delivered jointly by NatWest and Matter&Co, the club aims to help social businesses get the advice and resources they need to thrive and grow – from investment and leadership to HR and marketing.
Open to all social ventures signed up to the NatWest SE100 Index, the Club is a natural next step to support the community of more than 1,300 social ventures that has grown up over the past years as the SE100 Index has developed.
The NatWest SE100 Social Business Club offers:
- Free attendance at a series of SE100 Insight events held in different locations around the UK, to build capacity and share learning around being a better social enterprise
- A rich stream of online written and video content including expert advice and case studies from the front line, delivered through Pioneers Post
- Peer-to-peer comparisons of how your social venture is doing – geographically and by market sector – in terms of both business and social performance
In addition, Club members will get:
- Free and subsidised tickets to Good Deals, the UK’s leading annual social enterprise and social investment conference
- 20% subscription discount to Pioneers Post, the leading social enterprise magazine (FREE subscriptions for a limited number of SE100 members in start-up/early stage)
- The chance to be considered for 7 national NatWest SE100 Social Business Awards
- Invitation to the NatWest SE100 Social Business Awards event
- 50% discount on management fee for NatWest Social & Community Capital loans
- Pre-application support line for NatWest Social & Community Capital on how to access funding
- Access to free webinars from NatWest Mentor service to help you manage your social business
Social ventures will automatically be invited to join the NatWest SE100 Business Club to access events and shared content when they complete their profile on the NatWest SE100 website.
On setting up the Natwest SE100 Social Business Club, Julie Baker, Head of Enterprise at NatWest, said:
“At NatWest our social enterprise team has roots way back in the late nineties and we are firm believers that business can do good and do well at the same time. We want to be more than just a provider of financial services, we want to help you grow your businesses and through you to strengthen our communities as agents for social change.
“Last summer we hosted an SE100 insight event up in Scotland and we had some amazing feedback. The enterprises present really valued the opportunity to hear from industry experts and, importantly, to hear from each other through peer learning and networking. So we've listened and thanks to the new NatWest SE100 Social Business Club we'll be putting on three more similar events around the country – as well as a SE100 stream at the Good Deals conference – that will cover all aspects of running a social business.”