Exploring the website enables you to:
Big data - the economist Tim Harford talks about the importance of data at the 2013 SE100 awards event.
- See key facts and figures on the performance, growth and social impact reporting of hundreds of social enterprises
- Filter the data to instantly see the results that interest you the most
- Compare data between sectors, regions, turnover categories and more
- Read our quarterly and annual reports which offer in-depth insights into the stories behind the data
- Track patterns of investment and find which social ventures are currently seeking new investment
- Get access to regular content from The NatWest SE100 Insight series from our media partner, Pioneers Post. Including podcasts, videos and business profiles
Social network bodies can use the SE100 to:
Working together - K10 provide sustainable employment in the construction industry to disadvantaged people.
- Analyse our data to gain an in-depth picture of your current members and compare their performance across different variables
- Identify and reach out to potential members through the Index
- Encourage your members to benchmark their success and track their progress using our free tools
- Get insight into the anecdotal experiences of social enterprise through our blog, publications and events
- Increase your exposure to our ever growing community of social enterprises and investors